

This was a Big contest Held for Scooters, Skateboards, BMX, and Roller Blades. the event was great and I definitely had a great time. I was still super Jet lagged from the fifteen hour flight into the future but I tried My best and got Second Place right behind Luke Pickett, another rider on MGP.
The Event was big it had many different things to help you enjoy the expierence, i.e. a bucking bull, a bounce house, face

painting and live music. Everybody was Happy that I was there all the way from America to support MGP. Most of the honestly didn't know me but I had an accent so they just assumed I'm was some famous athlete lol.All in all the event was a big Success and I even got my face painted, We called it my game face I was a Tiger......
No comments:
Post a Comment