
This contest was fun and a Big success for me. It was last Saturday and had almost all the same stuff as Chelsea but the park was way better. Luke, Coedie and I all competed in this contest. I got First, Luke Got second and Max Peters got third.
This one was fun cause i met alot of new friends like Max and some others, plus they had a big bus that just blasted music and I got to work the mic and narrate the whole contest. This one was different for me cause it Had almost all scooter riders which is alot different then in the states, and to be honest I'm happy i beat Coedie Donovan in a contest cause he is voted Best rider int he world and I'm getting "Old and Rusty". HA

I won a Scooter for my prize and a Trophy, which was awesome lol but honestly I didn't need any more scooter products so i held a talent show and whoever won got my scooter that I won. It was great lots of kids were doing front flips on their back and back flips on their face. The winner of this contest was a five year old girl who started to break dance on the woodchucks in the field, HAHA it was hilarious and I'm glad everyone had a good time.

Sadly to say this event I did not get my face painted.......
No comments:
Post a Comment